- Philanthropy is more risk-tolerant than impact investing. Here are my learnings on philanthropy from a conference with donor networks hosted by Jeff Raikes, founder of Giving Compass and former CEO of the Gates Foundation.
- How your daily donation might matter more by William MacAskill
- I like the idea of impact investing. I believe it is personal and value-driven across risk appetites and preferences across various asset classes.
- Asset management is shifting toward high tech, risk-integrated models.
- Arabesque is the best ESG quant tool I have seen out there.
- Global networks:
- Global Steering Group is a G15 of countries for impact investing. Global Impact Investing Network sets forth global standards for measurement.
- Toniic is a prominent Next Gen network.
- My takeaways from Asia:
- Here are my thoughts on the impact investing ecosystem in Asia. My learnings are through the Asia Venture Philanthropy Network and the Sustainable Finance Initiative.
- Here’s an overview of the impact investing ecosystem in Korea.
- Surveys & Resource
- Impact Investing in Asia – Opportunities and Challenges
- SP Dow Jones Asian Investor ESG Survey
- Sustainable Finance Initiative – Mapping Sustainable Finance in Hong Kong
- Sustainable Finance Initiative 2019 Investor Survey
- Sustainable Finance Initiative Policy Insight
- Green Finance Action Plan, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- ESG Funds attract nearly 1 Billion in Q1
- Here are also my thoughts on the Korean VC ecosystem and how you can build your Korean startup pipeline.