Informa is a £2.4bn publicly traded international events, intelligence and scholarly research company. Informa produces over 1,000 events per year, including such past speakers as Leon Black, Steve Pagliuca, David Rubenstein, and Stephen Schwarzman. This is their first initiative geared to family offices. The inaugural NextGen Family Office Forum will be 20th November in Manhattan.
The Family Office Forum is open exclusively to the next generation of multi-generational wealth families. Our working definition is: families who have invested at least $50m into funds in the last two years or who hold at least $200m in funds, business or real estate. There will be a small number of others in attendance (less than 5%) who fall outside this category, exclusively event sponsors and advisory board members. You can see more details of the event as well as further information on Informa here:
Our Advisory Board members so far are:
- Hisham Elhaddad, https://www.linkedin.com/in/hishamelhaddad/
- Adam Fried, http://andinafamilyoffices.com/team_af.php
- Anton Jivov, https://www.linkedin.com/in/anton-jivov-b6738b78
- Grace Kim, https://angel.co/grace-j-kim-1
- Gregory Piasecki, https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-piasecki-13881a103/
- Marc Weill, https://www.linkedin.com/in/marc-weill-85026313/
- Fady Yacoub, https://www.linkedin.com/in/fadyyacoub/
The Advisory Board’s responsibilities are:
– Propose attendees, panelists, and keynotes.
– attend our inaugural forum. Draft agenda: https://finance.knect365.com/next-generation-family-office/agenda/1– make suggestions on design and format of the program. Here is the the best practices of events for family offices here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/170nrvzjsicd8BRpMq_STJ0sMzkf-JcI5BYJMv4dGuLE/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=102503730600987245501